Clemson will face Florida State at noon ET on ABC on Saturday, Sept. 23. Limited tickets for that game remain available at ClemsonTigers.com or by calling 1-800-CLEMSON.
ACC Announces Football Game Times & Networks for Sept. 23
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (theACC.com) – The Atlantic Coast Conference and its television partners announced the following football game times and networks for Week 4 of the season on Sept. 23.
Friday, Sept. 22
· NC State at Virginia, 7:30 p.m. ET on ESPN – Friday, 9/22 as previously announced
Saturday, Sept. 23
· Florida State at Clemson, Noon ET on ABC
· Army at Syracuse, Noon ET on ACC Network
· Virginia Tech at Marshall, Noon ET on ESPN2
· Boston College at Louisville, 3:30 p.m. ET on ACC Network
· Miami at Temple, 3:30 p.m. ET on ESPN2
· Duke at UConn, 3:30 p.m. ET on CBSSN – as previously announced
· Georgia Tech at Wake Forest, 6:30 p.m. ET on The CW Network
· North Carolina at Pitt, 8 p.m. ET on ACC Network – featuring ACC Huddle
All times are Eastern.
· On Sept. 23, Florida State and Clemson will mark the fourth time this season that an ACC team has played in ABC’s Saturday noon game – Virginia (Sept. 2), NC State (Sept. 9), Florida State and Boston College (Sept. 16).
· In Week 1 of the 2023 season, the ACC captivated the national audience, averaging 5.1 million viewers – more than double all other conferences in the highest average per game viewership for the week.
· During the first three weeks of the season, the ACC has a pair of games on ABC’s Saturday Night Football as well as 11 appearances on ABC, ESPN, and ESPN2.
· In total, seven ACC contests are scheduled for national ABC broadcasts and ACC Network will also feature 13 games.
· Of the ten full national ABC telecasts, seven of them feature seven different institutions.