Clemson Tigers head coach Dabo Swinney met with the media via Zoom Monday evening to talk the state of his team heading into this week’s open date.
Here is what we heard:
- “I thought we played really well defensively for four quarters, and I thought we played really well offensively for two quarters.”
- “Hopefully by the time we get down to Miami we’ll be the healthiest we’ve been all year.”
- On Sheridan Jones: “He’s better today, we’re still waiting on some bloodwork, tests … and he was better today.”
- Freshman WR Misun Kelley will have a surgery today and that will end his season.
- On the right guard position. “It was good to see Harris. He responded and did a lot of good things.”
Want to know more about what’s going on behind the scenes and get exclusive scoops surrounding the team? Snag that membership today and keep up with everything going on around Clemson athletics.
A monthly subscription of $4.99 gets you all this and more.
Death Valley Domain also wants to make you part of AllClemsonTigers.com with members-only Q&A sessions and virtual “Tiger Happy Hour” meet-ups where we talk Clemson sports from the comfort of wherever you are.
Want to save $10? Sign up for an entire year for just $49.99 right now.
►LIKE us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/allclemson
►FOLLOW All Clemson on Twitter:https://twitter.com/All_Clemson