Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney met with the media Sunday night to address the Tigers’ recent win over Georgia Tech, their upcoming game against No. 24 North Carolina and injuries to his team.
Here is what we heard:
- “Film was kind of what I thought it would be. The guys played really hard. Congrats to our team for playing what I believe was our most complete game.”
- “Another great day for our defense. A lot of competitive plays.”
- Sage Ennis tore his ACL in the Georgia Tech game. So he’s out for the rest of the season. “That’s a big loss for us, for sure.”
- On the Georgia Tech defender who hit RB Will Shipley in his head/neck area. “That’s definitely one we’ll turn in … but the response is something we’ll keep confidential.”
- “Just got to keep rolling. We’ve got another great opportunity this week with a ranked team in North Carolina coming in here. Senior day is always a special day in the Valley.”
- “Another great day for our defense. Guys are taking a lot of pride in what they are doing. Offensively, I thought Cade was outstanding. It was a fun day; we were really balanced on offense.”
- On the fake punt versus GT, “yeah, it’s just an alert and we should have punted the ball there. We just didn’t execute well there. Nobody’s fault but mine there.”
The staff at AllClemsonTigers.com will continue to bring you free access to news stories, features, press conferences, recruiting mailbags and game recaps, but Death Valley Domain offers something else.
Want to know more about what’s going on behind the scenes and get exclusive scoops surrounding the team? Snag that membership today and keep up with everything going on around Clemson athletics, a monthly subscription of $4.99 gets you all this and more.
Death Valley Domain also wants to make you part of AllClemsonTigers.com with members-only Q&A sessions and virtual “Tiger Happy Hour” meet-ups where we talk Clemson sports from the comfort of wherever you are.
Want to save $10? Sign up for an entire year for just $49.99 right now.
►LIKE us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/allclemson
►FOLLOW All Clemson on Twitter:https://twitter.com/All_Clemson