CLEMSON- Following the Tigers’ overtime loss to Florida State, Clemson QB Cade Klubnik addressed the media on Monday and discussed a number of topics.
- “Overall, I feel like the offense played a really good game.” Klubnik said the offense had not been holding back but they were able to do more things down the field against FSU.
- Klubnik said the team felt very confident going into the game.
- “We’re three plays away from being 4-0. We just got to find a way to finish.”
- “It is confident knowing we can march up and down the field but it is frustrating. I hate losing.”
- “Keep dialed in on who we are playing this week. It is a season of one.”
- Going from losing no games in high school to losing three of his first five starts, “Whenever you do lose, you want to go chase that feeling of getting a win again.”
- “We have a very good football team. We are three plays away and you just really wish you could have one of those plays back.”
- Tajh Boyd tells Klubnik that 90% of people think they are leaders but most are still looking for someone to follow. That has stuck with the quarterback as he has assumed a leadership role.
- “We have a very young team. That is not an excuse, that is exciting.”
- Klubnik has never been to the dome up at Syracuse but has told it will be a great atmosphere. “I have heard it is one of a kind.”
Want to join in on the discussion? 100% FREE! Interact with fellow Tiger fans and hear directly from publisher Zach Lentz, deputy editor Brad Senkiw, recruiting analyst Jason Priester and staff writer Will Vandervort on any subject. Click here to become a member of the ALL CLEMSON message board community today!
Do us a HUGE favor and like, subscribe and follow us on social media:
►LIKE us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/allclemson
►FOLLOW All Clemson on Twitter: https://twitter.com/All_Clemson