CLEMSON- Veteran DT Ruke Orhorhoro addressed the media on Monday, recapping the loss to Florida State, previewing Syracuse and talking the Tigers’ outlook on the rest of the season.
- “It was a pretty good showing but not good enough,” Orhorhoro said about the defensive performance against FSU.
- Orhorhoro said everyone was on the same page Saturday which mad it easier to contain Jordan Travis.
- Said Garrett Shrader is not as “twitchy” as Jordan Travis but they will utilize a lot of the same things to contain him.
- “We really do have all the tools. If things always went the way we wanted them to I would be a superstar point guard in the NBA right now.”
- Orhorhoro said he thinks the young guys have responded well.
- “We are just so hungry,” Orhorhoro said with regards to players showing up at the facility and staying for hours on Sunday.
- “We always dream big as a team and the best we can be now is 10-2.”
Want to join in on the discussion? 100% FREE! Interact with fellow Tiger fans and hear directly from publisher Zach Lentz, deputy editor Brad Senkiw, recruiting analyst Jason Priester and staff writer Will Vandervort on any subject. Click here to become a member of the ALL CLEMSON message board community today!
Do us a HUGE favor and like, subscribe and follow us on social media:
►LIKE us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/allclemson
►FOLLOW All Clemson on Twitter: https://twitter.com/All_Clemson